DT-Traker – Coding & Billing Dashboards
Fully Customizable dashboards with drill-down capabilities, graphs /flowcharts, exports to Excel and numerous other features for real-time metrics and analytics of the life of each claim for improved revenue recognition.
- Provides a worklist of visits ready for completion, which will allow for distribution by a variety of filters such as clinic, date of service, or provider.
- Track coding completion by coder, date of service, coded date, and clinic.
- Track productivity per coder.
- Provide categorization of deficiencies which is fully customizable to the client.
- Track and trend deficient charts by deficiency type (category), clinic, date, and provider.
- Provides a worklist of claims ready to be billed, which will allow for distribution
by a variety of filters such as by payer, clinic, or date of service.
- Track billing completed by biller, bill date, clinic, and visit type.
- Track productivity per biller.
- Track pended claims by issues type (customization of issues, category types
available and date pended.
- Special filters to identify claims nearing timely filing with notification alerts.
- Provide a complete history of the life of the claim.
AutoMate AR & DM Dashboard
Aged Claims & Denials Management
- A daily process ensures patient tech staff is notified at the earliest time possible when further action is required for the claim to be paid.
- The automation of this tool will bring back and display to assigned staff the entire claim message posted on the payer’s website. Based on the contents of the message AutoMate AR will filter out all claims which require no further action as well as route claims that do require further action along with the message to the appropriate facility staff member for follow-up work.
- Cost-effective, streamlined process for the all-Aged Claim Follow-up and Denial issues.
- Identifies root causes for denied charges and quantifies the claims denial problem.
- Reduces all denied charges upon the day that they are received.
- Assists in efficient re-bill of all collectible denied charges as soon as they are identified and reduces A/R days.
DT-Trak Clearinghouse Services
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Easy to use electronic claim submission service.
- Business analytics.
- Claims processing tools.
- Superior customer service support.
- Nationwide clearinghouse with cutting-edge technology.
- Experience with a vast number of specialties and are here to help with the evolution to the modern age of electronic data interchange, electronic claims processing, and analytics-driven utilization management. to ensure your practice can perform at its best.
DT-Capture: Eligibility, Verification, Discovery.
AutoMate AR & DM Dashboard – Aged Claims & Denials Management Fully customizable Claims Status / Denials Management tool which automatically queries the status of every claim on the facility’s file with all payers.
- Single, reliable source that provides the ability to verify a patient’s medical, dental and vision insurance in real time through an online web portal/access point.
- Completes payer eligibility verification for patient’s insurance and health care benefits with easy-to- read, customizable online graphs and reports, for managers and staff so they can access up-to-the- minute Web based data, then download it into Excel format for immediate and long-term use.
- Special Features Include:
Retro-Review – provides a review and identification of prior closed claims, up to one year back that were actually billable, allowing the facility to capture lost revenues. **These searches are limited within timely filing deadlines per payer.
- Discovery Review – provides a “fishing” element when Medicaid coverage cannot be found, and automatically goes out to identify any other coverages the patient may have to increase the potential for billable claims.