Providing nationwide professional medical coding, claims management, revenue enhancement, training , medical staffing and consulting services to the Indian Health Service, tribal, private sector, state and local government programs since 2002.
Registered Nurse (RN)
The full range of nursing care / nursing services to patients in an outpatient or clinic setting. This position requires rotation of shifts and may include weekends, holidays and call back.
Job Responsibilities include the following:
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree in Nursing with no experience; OR, Possession of a diploma or associate degree in professional nursing and one full year of professional nursing experience.
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree in Nursing and eligibility under the Superior Academic Achievement provision; OR, Possession of a bachelor’s degree in Nursing and at least one full year of professional nursing experience
- Possession of a diploma or associate degree in professional nursing and two full years of professional nursing experience; OR, Completion of at least one full year of graduate education in a professional nursing educational program.
- Provides professional nursing care to patients, reviewing medical records and administering medication in accordance with instructions, and assisting physicians with procedures.
- Professional nursing care principles, practices and procedures required to assess needs of patients;
- Knowledge of pharmaceuticals, their desired effects, side effects, and complications of their use; recognizing adverse signs and symptoms which are not always apparent and to react promptly in emergency situations including the implantation of life saving procedures;
- Providing counseling, guidance and health instruction to patients; and identifies disease entities in order to recognize complications and therapeutic interventions required.
- Must have a professional knowledge of, and ability to apply nursing care principles, practices and procedures required to assess needs of wide variety of medical, surgical, obstetrics, gynecology, and pediatric patients as well as knowledge of the normal course of diseases, anticipated complications and indicated therapeutic interventions.
- Must have the ability to provide individual and family counseling, guidance, and health instruction so that they can assume responsibility for their own health care.
- Must have knowledge of immunizations or desensitizing serums dispensed and their desired effects, and complications of their use.
- Must have knowledge and skill in operation of specialized medical equipment, such as resuscitators, monitors, positive pressure, AED, etc.
- Must have knowledge of and ability to apply the principles of clinic operations and management.
8 hours – Monday – Friday
Job Types – Temporary, FT, Contract
Salary: Depending on experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org