Revenue Cycle Management
We go the extra mile with each new contract we undertake, and it shows we care. We exceed customer expectations, forming creative solutions and building a bridge of informative and friendly guidance that has made us a go-to for our clients. DT-Trak staff is comprised of credentialed professionals with extensive experience in the delivery of all specialties of medical coding, billing, accounts receivable, auditing, education and enrollment services.
We pride ourselves on the DT-Trak Difference – a suite of cutting edge technologies that work seamlessly within your workflow and will be the difference you are looking for when it comes to the fastest, most efficient and enhanced revenue recognition.
- DT-Traker – workflow and analytics dashboard
- AutoMate AR - automated aged claims & denials management
- Clearinghouse - EDI capabilities
- DT-Capture - real-time eligibility
Revenue Cycle Management
- Certified Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- AutoMate AR - Automated Accounts Receivable - Claims Status / Denials Management Services
- Account Posting
- Credentialing & Enrollment Services
- Revenue Cycle Management Analysis and Reporting
- Compliance Audits
- Provider Documentation and Education with Onsite and Remote Training
- CAGE: 3HXH3
- DUNS: 119607559
- GSA Schedule: GS-23F-0408P
Indian Health Service
- # of Contracting Actions: 1,939
- Working w/ IHS Since: 2007
- Details on FPDS.gov
IHS Areas Served
- Portland Area (7+ Years)
- Great Plains Area (15+ Years)
- Billings Area (10+ Years)
- Albuquerque Area (5+ Years)
- Nashville Area (5+ Years)
- Navajo Area (3+ Years)
- Phoenix Area (10+ Years)
- California Area (5+ Years)
Revenue Cycle Management(RCM) FAQ’s
Will I have a dedicated team working on my account?
Yes. Our dedicated client managers will be available day-to-day basis, assisting specifically with your account. We understand that project integrity is maintained when the team works together So, we assign a separate team of billing and coding specialists for each project.
How are patient account status and denials processed?
DT-Trak uses a proprietary auto-status tool that notifies our dashboard the earliest possible moment of a claim status from the payer website with no calling. Denials are sorted and filter for speed and efficiency. Reduced A/R increased revenues result.
Are your coding and billing staff certified and experienced?
Yes, our certified professional medical coders and billing experts can effectively work with all medical specialties. Our medical coders are certified either by the AAPC (American Association of Professional Coders) or by the American Health Information Management Association(AHIMA). They have in-depth knowledge in medical codes, including CPT, HCPCS, ICD-9, ICD-10 and the latest ICD-11. They are up-to-date on correct coding initiatives, payer-specific requirements and all state and federal government compliance issues.